tech on the net
Home About Us Feedback Site Map


Access Excel Word


SQL Oracle / PLSQL SQL Server MySQL MariaDB PostgreSQL

Web Development

HTML CSS Color Picker


C Language


ASCII Table Linux UNIX Java Clipart Joke of the Moment
Share this page:

MS Word: Show the horizontal and vertical ruler in Word 2007

See solution in other versions of Word:

Question: In Word 2007, how do I display the horizontal and vertical ruler?

Answer:Select the View tab in the toolbar at the top of the screen. Then check the Ruler option in the Show/Hide group.

Microsoft Word

Now the horizontal and vertical rulers should appear.

Microsoft Word